Monday, July 22, 2013

Catching up

So we received our d.a.d in November had our first training after delivery in March and are awaiting our next training in August.

So do you want to know the answer to the question that gets asked of me all the time????
Does he work?

Well this is how I answer that to my friends, family and to the complete strangers that ask.
He is still in training! I know such a blanket statement. It covers if he doesn't work and well if he does.

From all that I have learned this is a process and while we don't get consistent alerts every now and then we get that one, that one alert that well... keeps me focused and  wanting more! (the I think this is an alert) We have busted our butts training this dog to not only alert but give us a trained alert and well ontop of the trained alert he needs to be the most behaved dog when we are out. I am striving for nothing but the best out of him and doing all that I need to do to make it happen.

In no way shape or form is this process easy. I have had my highs and lows with this dog the training and frankly with the organization. 







 








No comments: