Thursday, May 14, 2015

D Blog Week 2015 Day4


Today let's talk about changes, in one of two ways.  Either tell us what you'd most like to see change about diabetes, in any way.  This can be management tools, devices, medications, people's perceptions, your own feelings – anything at all that you feel could use changing.  OR reflect back on some changes you or your loved one has seen or been through since being diagnosed with diabetes.  Were they expected or did they surprise you?

I would love the biggest ever change to happen..   a cure..  but.. well we all know that isn’t happening anytime soon sooo…

The next best thing is for the insurance companies, endo’s, supply companies, and pharmacists to work together and not make us constantly battle to get things covered. 

Another…

If we could get the world to understand how serious d is it.. Holy guacamole that is asking a lot. I know in all reality that will never happen. I know before d in our life I had no clue. So I don’t even know why I would want this to happen . I just wish people would get it.. insurance companies, endo's, supply companies and pharmacists.
 

No comments: